1. Intellectual Property Rights (“IPR”) for the purpose of these Terms shall always mean and include copyrights whether registered or not, patents including rights of filing patents, trademarks, trade names, trade dresses, house marks, collective marks, associate marks and the right to register them, designs both industrial and layout, geographical indicators, moral rights, source code, technical data, broadcasting rights, displaying rights, distribution rights, selling rights, abridged rights, translating rights, reproducing rights, performing rights, communicating rights, adapting rights, circulating rights, protected rights, joint rights, reciprocating rights, infringement rights and further shall also include but not be limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code in relation to the Website.
2. All IPR on the Website exclusively belong to either the Website. Under no circumstance shall any User infringe in any way such IPR of the Website.
3. All those IPR arising as a result of domain names, internet or any other right available under applicable law shall vest in the domain of Renewed Health Solutions and/or its affiliates as the owner of such domain name.
4. The Parties hereto agree and confirm that no part of any Intellectual Property rights mentioned hereinabove is transferred in the name of User and any intellectual property rights arising as a result of these presents shall also be in the absolute ownership, possession and our control or control of its owners/permitted assigns, as the case may be.
5. Every User hereby grants livfit.today a perpetual, non-revocable, worldwide, royalty-free and sub-licensable right and license to use, copy, publish, transmit, reproduce, modify, adapt any content provided or created by the User. Livfit shall have no liability for any infringement of intellectual property rights with respect to such content created by the User.
6. Except as expressly provided herein, the User acknowledges and agrees that it shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute or in any other way infringe any Intellectual Property Right through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from the Website or the thirty party owner of such Intellectual Property Right.