LivFit helps you reverse Diabetes or Obesity

Lose Fat Tag

LivFit / Posts tagged "Lose Fat"
how-to-lose-weight-in-2-weeks-thumb

How to Lose Weight in 2 Weeks by Doing Exercise and Choosing a Healthy Diet

Are you completely frustrated using different types of weight loss programs? Have you found so called weight loss pills or medication useless? Do you notice that liposuction is not the real solution to weight loss? If your answer to above asked questions is yes, then you need to look for an effective and permanent weight loss program or method. Do you know that you can reduce your weight in two weeks? Yes, it is true. But for this, you need to focus on doing exercise and choosing a right diet plan. Let’s check out stated below points on how to lose weight in 2 weeks by doing exercise and choosing a healthy diet plan. Plan Your Weight Loss Plan Before you start getting involved into a...

How-to-Lose-Belly-Fat-thumb

How to Lose Belly Fat?

Let me narrate you a little story - There was once this lady who just like any other woman in her late thirties, had some extra weight around her middle. She’d complain about not being able to fit into clothes. She’d even justify her eating habits by saying that she did it to mollycoddle herself and to “alleviate stress.” And there was no stopping her. As the days passed by, her binging tendencies got worse. She was at a great risk of getting diabetes. Thankfully, she decided to get rid of all that unwanted fat and worked hard to lose the extra baggage. Fast forward to today, she’s a perfectly healthy woman at her age, active, and free of diabetes. This lady is my closest aunt. While most of...

Do-Ab-Exercises-Help-to-Lose-Belly-Fat-thumb

Do Ab Exercises Help to Lose Belly Fat?

Almost everyone today is obsessed with having abs without flabs. The World Wide Web is abundant in resources giving you misleading information on how to get well-toned abs in as little time as one week. However, there’s no shortcut to achieving a fit body! Did you know that 80 percent of the factors that contribute to weight loss is determined by your diet, while the other 20 percent is attributed to exercises? Unfortunately, this means that you can’t get a flat stomach unless you maintain a healthy diet in spite of those hard-driving training sessions. Let me quickly take you through a few points regarding abdominal fats, spot reduction, and effective ways to lose belly fat. Abdominal Fats – Subcutaneous vs. Visceral Fat Studies have shown a strong correlation...